If you are considering adopting a welsh into your family, YOU MUST HAVE AN ADOPTION APPLICATION ON FILE, OR YOU WON’T BE CONSIDERED. We do not reach out to an applicant that send an eMail asking about possible adoption, with such request as age, sex, or any other preference. Remember all our dogs are rescue and may health or age issues.
If you are thinking about purchasing a puppy from a breeder, then we will answer any concerns we may have concerning the particular breeder. Direct your questions to our chairperson, Lyn Hollis at 731-584-6530.
Miss Mini Mouse
DOB: 1-7-2012 Female: Spayed – 9 1/2 years oldLocation: NW Georgia – Forsyth County Lovable 28 lb Welsh girl:
Loves to play with toys, get lap snuggles and give kisses.
Loves people, her crate, hunting in her fenced yard, and car rides.
No known allergies or medical problems. Up to date on her vaccinations. Vaccination records can be provided.
Housebroken, likes other dogs.
She is very loved and spoiled by her mom and dad. Unfortunately due to age and dad’s failing health, mom has her hands full and can’t provide the attention Miss Mini Mouse needs. REQUIREMENTS: Someone with strong Welsh Terrier experience. Will need to be leash trained. Needs a fenced yard. Resource guarding training recommended to correct biting problem. Miss Mini will strongly grab your hand if you touch her food bowl, reach inside her crate, or come at her with anything in your hand. She needs to be sedated for grooming, combing and nail trimming.
Please have an application on file with WTCARES and select Cindy Pashko as the representative. Cindy Pashko contact: CINDY PASHKO | 770-419-0724 | CSPASHKO@gmail.com
- – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Meet 5 year old Peeb’s from Utah
This sweet boy is being attacked by his older Airedale brother, and it’s making him unhappy. So he is looking for a new home, Peebs is an indoor dog and prefers the company of mommy and daddy. Some of his traits are:
- No cats
- He does like and get along with some other dogs, but he is really
picky, so looking for a single dog family
- No kids
- He has access to a fenced yard, but he’s mostly an inside dog
- He is housetrained and can use a doggy door
- He likes to sleep in his little bed
- He is kennel trained
- He doesn’t do well off leash at dog parks because he picks on the little dogs, and has a
special taste for Frenchies
- He thinks he is the fun police and barks at other dogs playing, or if a human rough
houses with him, he will jump up and do a playful nip at clothes
- He gets to decide who pets him and how much. He will growl and snap when he’s done
being pet; sometimes he will be wagging when he does this, so it seems like he wants
more, but he definitely doesn’t.
He eats Blue Buffalo dry dog food, ⅓ cup twice a day and gets 1 pump of salmon oil on his food at dinner time:
● I’m up early, and when it’s my turn to walk the dogs during the school year, we go at
5:30am and they eat breakfast afterward, usually by 6:30am. Dinner time is usually at
● He likes treats; we give him Trader Joe’s peanut butter biscuits, chicken and sausage
treats, carrots, apples,
● Peebs knows some commands: sit, down, and stay (though he has selective hearing)
● He’s good at walking on leash, and LOVES to go for walks (we usually do (2) 1 mile or more walks a day – plus he has full access to the fenced indoor via a doggy door
Make sure you have an application in and then contact: Lyn Hollis, WTCARES Chair, 731-584-6530